TERMS ON THE USE OF THE SG DIGITAL APPRECIATION BOARD
- This Website is the official website for appreciating the heroes at the frontline of Singapore’s battle against COVID-19 as part of the national Singapore Together initiative. It is an official Government of Singapore (“the Government”) website that is owned and operated by the Ministry of Culture Community and Youth (“MCCY”).
- The materials located on the Website including the graphics, images, statistical data, reports, charts, graphs, information and documentation (the “Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the Government.
- Click here to review this Website’s Privacy Statement.
SUBMISSION OF DIGITAL APPRECIATION CARDS
- MCCY reserves the right to take down any digital appreciation cards with messages deemed to be inappropriate, offensive or irrelevant to the purpose of the Website
- By proceeding to submit a digital appreciation card(s) on this Website, you acknowledge and agree that all Contents posted may also be used by MCCY for marketing purposes without prior information to the user.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF CONTENTS
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, without prior permission of MCCY.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of MCCY’S copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of MCCY.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- The Contents of this Website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MCCY does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Website; or
- that the Contents available through this Website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- MCCY shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Website.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
- MCCY reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
LINKS FROM THIS WEBSITE TO OTHER WEBSITES
- This Website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by MCCY. MCCY is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
- Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to the user. In no circumstances shall MCCY be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Website is linked.
LINKS TO THIS SITE FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
- You must secure permission from MCCY prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities.
- MCCY reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Website or any of the Contents.
- Under no circumstances shall MCCY be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Website or any of the Contents.
- MCCY reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- MCCY reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Website or any of the Contents.
- This is a Government of Singapore website.
- We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- If you provide us with personally identifiable data,
- We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We will NOT share your Personal Data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
- To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Please contact the MCCY Quality Service Manager if you:
- have any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
- need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.